Nothing goes better with scrumptious chocolate chip cookies than milk! A new way to enjoy this standard favorite is to turn it into milk paint (although it is for painting only and not for tasting). The only way to enjoy this milk with cookies is to munch while you paint! With these easy steps, kids need little assistance mixing up this fun, non-toxic paint. All you have to do is provide brushes and sheets of paper and let the painting begin!
- 1 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1 cup water
- Food coloring
- Empty plastic containers (butter tubs work well)
- Mix powdered milk and cold water in a medium bowl until the milk is thoroughly dissolved.
- Divide mixture among 3 to 5 plastic containers.
- Add drops of food coloring to each container and stir to achieve the desired color.
- Paint! Don’t ask for anything specific, just let the fun of painting be the driving force of this activity.
Find more of our book picks, recipes, crafts, and more in the book archive!
Make sure you don't miss a single activity by signing up for e-mail updates here.