Watermelon Waldorf Salad
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced grapes
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons white or apple cider vinegar
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- Combine watermelon, celery, and grapes in a bowl.
- Stir together mayo, sugar, vinegar and salt in a small bowl. Just before serving pour dressing over watermelon mixture. Top with chopped almonds.
Related Post: Try our Watermelon Collage, and while you're there whip up a batch of Melon Agua Fresca!